FCCPS is pleased to announce the winners of the 2023 employee awards. All four winners were selected after review and voting by a panel of judges. The winners were surprised with a giant Falls Church Education Foundation check. This link provides the list of all 17 nominees for the awards.
- Falls Church Education Foundation Teacher of the Year
- Julia Noble, First Grade Teacher, Mt. Daniel Elementary School
- Professional Specialist of the Year
- Steve Knight, PreK-12 Information Technology Coordinator, Systemwide
- Support Staff Employee of the Year - Operational
- Dee Dee Etheredge, Administrative Assistant, Meridian High School
- Support Staff Employee of the Year - Classroom
- Michael Gilroy, Paraprofessional, Meridian High School
All nominees and the winners of these three awards will be recognized at the FCCPS Celebration of Excellence on May 15, 2023, at 4:15 P.M. at Meridian High School.