Available Resources for Our Mustangs
- Learning Support Time (similar to Mustang Block): Every day from 11:00 am to 11:55 am. Students may book a time with their teachers or counselor through their Calendly links. Teachers' Calendly links are on their Schoology subject page while counselors' Calendly links are on the website under Counseling -> Counseling Staff.
- Online Writing Lab: OWL is for students who need help with ANY writing assignments including College essays. Students should join the Schoology group using access code, WCJM-99P2-7VC8C, then book an appointment with a peer tutor using this Calendly link.
- Virtual Learning Lounge: VLL is for students who need support with ANY course work. It is available every Monday from 9:00 am-10:00 am and 11:00 am-12:00 pm, and Friday from 11:00 am-1:00 pm. Students should join the Schoology group using access code, JR5K-744Q-TSP87, then book a peer tutor using this link. In addition, students who are proficient in a certain subject may be a peer tutor using this link. These volunteer hours may count towards NHS hours, etc.
- Counseling: Book your counselor through their Calendly link located on our website under Counseling -> Counseling Staff.
- IB and COVID-19: A folder containing information on COVID-19 impacts on IB for May 2021.
- Tech Support: If students are having tech issues with their school-issued laptop, they need to submit this Tech Support Form first. After the form is submitted, the IT department will reach out to the student about the next steps. Mason does not have drop-in tech support.