- "HAIRS" to a Drug-Free Life (Crazy Hair Day!)
- Hats Off to Being Drug Free! (Hat Day!)
- Team Up Against Drugs! (Team Jersey Day!)
- Follow Your Dreams; Don't Do Drugs! (Pajama Day!)
- Friends Don't Let Friends Bully or Do Drugs! (Twin Day!)
November 3, 2014 7:30-11:30, 12:30-5:30
6th grade parents, Conferences are different at the middle school. You will be choosing a 50 minute window to come and speak with all of your child's academic teachers. You will have an opportunity to speak with each teacher for about 5 minutes privately in their classroom. Then you go on to another teacher. You set your priority. For example, shortest line/ most concerned/ excited about the subject/ need clarification.
You may register by:
turing in the form brought home with your child or attached.
completing the google form
If you have any questions, contact Ms. Smolarek, 6th grade team leader.
7th grade parents, please visit our parent conference website to register for a time to visit your student's teachers. More information and details for registration are included on the website.
8th grade parents, Meet your teacher in the cafetorium. Parents can come at any time, no sign-up required.