You know the music by heart, now come see it live! Mary Ellen Henderson Middle School (MEHMS) is proud to present a musical performance of Disney's The Little Mermaid, Jr. Performances will be , , and , . Showtime at http://www.mehms.my-pta.org/content.asp?PageID=6 or may be purchased on the day of the show after in the MEHMS lobby. Our student actors have been hard a work for months, and you won't want to miss the magical results of their efforts. Tickets can be purchased online in advance of the show by clicking this link
The Virginia Middle School Association is taking nominations for outstanding middle school teachers. The criteria set by VMSA includes;
- Enthusiastic about teaching young adolescents
- Currently teaching middle level students in a VMSA-member school
- Serves as an educational leader / role model
- Promotes developmental responsiveness and social equity for all students
- Models effective middle level practices, such as : • Using data to differentiate instruction to meet individual needs • Incorporating a variety of strategies, including active learning • Promoting critical thinking and problem-solving skills • Providing a safe and healthy affective environment • Assessing learning using multiple means • Providing interdisciplinary learning experiences • Building relationships with students and families.
If you would like to nominate a teachers, please complete the application process.
Mary Ellen Henderson Middle School will present a musical performance of Disney's The Little Mermaid, Jr., Performances on Thursday, , and . Showtime is at Tickets can be purchased after in the MEHMS lobby.