Remember: GUYS CANNOT ASK GIRLS TO THIS DANCE, but you do not need a date to attend. Everyone is welcome.
Girls, here are some ideas of how you can ask a guy:
10. Just ask him. Plain and simple.
9. Decorate his car with washable car paint (if you don't know where to get paint, ask juniors or seniors because many decorated their cars for Powder Puff).
8. Sneak a note with candy into his backpack so the next time he opens it, he'll find it and think you're sweet.
7. Leave a note on his desk in his next class.
6. Get a cheese pizza and spell out "Sadie Hawkins Dance?" in candy, like M&Ms, then give it to him.
5. Create a Facebook event for the dance and only invite him. Ask him to RSVP yes or no (not maybe).
4. Ask him over the morning announcements.
3. Make a big sign and ask him at halftime at a basketball game (usually better if he's actually playing).
2. Bake a cake and decorate it with "Sadie Hawkins Dance?" and leave it on his doorstep.
1. Ask on Lasso Online.
|< Prev||Next >|