Business in Education Partnership
The Business in Education (BIE) Partnership is the bridge connecting Falls Church City Public Schools and the area business community.
The BIE Partnership seeks to inspire civic involvement by building partnerships and engaging in activities that benefit the community.
BIE Partners are committed to helping students become competent, creative and constructive citizens of our community, state and nation. We believe that strong business support for education makes schools more effective and society more prosperous. We encourage business volunteers to contribute their time and expertise to the education of children, from pre-school through high school graduation.
BIE Partners share their knowledge and talents with students and schools in the following ways:
- Providing real-world learning experiences.
- Supporting teachers.
- Donating professional services to augment school-based experiences.
- Serving as school volunteers.
- Offering opportunities for students and teachers to volunteer in support of non-profit institutions.
- Preparing students for the workforce through internships, mentorships, and career education.